JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
TALUKA URAN, DIST RAIGAD,
|F.No.S/22-Gen-180/2012-13 AM(I)||Dated: 31.03.2013|
|OFFICE ORDER NO. 132/2013|
The following additions are made to the Officer Order No.131/2013 dated 30.03.2013:
|Sr. No.||Name of the officers (Shri/Ms.)||Allocation of Charge|
|1||Parag Singh||Revenue Recovery Cell|
|2||Anish Gupta||Review (non SAD cases)|
|3||Shweta Chander||Review (SAD cases)|
2. All the officers shall give a detailed handing over note to their successors, incorporating all pending matters requiring immediate attention. The handing over note shall be given at the time of handing over of charge or within seven working days thereafter. The records pertaining to confidential matters/investigations shall be personally handed over to the successors. A copy of the Handing Over note shall be endorsed to the immediate superior officer. In case, any officer fails to give a proper handing over note to the successor, the successor shall bring it to the notice of his superior who will take appropriate action against the erring officer.
(SEEMA JERE BISHT)
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT)
- The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II
- The Commissioner of Customs (Export), JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
- The Commissioner of Customs (Appeal), JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
- All Addl./Joint Commissioners of Customs, JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
- All Deputy/Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, JNCH, Nheva Sheva.
- Guard file.