OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (IMPORT),
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, SHEVA, TAL. URAN,
DIST. RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA-400 707.
F.NO. S/22-GEN- 153 /2010 AM (IMP) J
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 65 /2011
Attention is invited of all Trade/Importers/CHAs and their employees that under the
Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (
2. The matter was taken up
with the local office of Astt. Drug Controller to
provide a list of the items where alone there would be a requirement of
Bills of Entry under assessment by Group, if the importer/CHA presents a copy
of past Bill of Entry containing the remark of non-requirement of
(ii) In RMS facilitated Bills of Entry, notwithstanding the CCR instruction, the Docks officer shall not insist for ADC/NOC if the Importer/CHA presents a copy of past Bill of Entry containing the remark of non-requirement of NOC from ADC for the item under clearance (whether for the same importer or otherwise).
3. Difficulties faced in the implementation of the Public Notice may be reported to undersigned.
COMMISSIONER OF C
All Trade Associations
Copy to :
1. Chief Commissioner of Customs, JNCH, Mumbai Zone II.
2. Commissioner of Customs (Export), JNCH
3. All ADCs/JC (Import), JNCH
4. All DCs/ACs (Import), JNCH
5. EDI/System Manager with a request to place it on JNCH web site.
6. CHS Section . For placing on Notice Board.
7. Office copy.