OFFICE OF THE
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, SHEVA, TAL. URAN,
DIST. RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA-400 707.
F.NO. S/22-GEN- 153 /2010 AM (IMP) J
STANDING ORDER No. 32 /2011
As it is known that under the Drug & Cosmetics
Act, 1940, No-objection Certificate (
2. The matter was taken up
with the local office of Astt. Drug Controller to provide a list of the items
where alone there would be a requirement of obtaining
(i) In Bills of Entry under
assessment by Group, if the importer/CHA presents a copy of past Bill of Entry
containing the remark of non-requirement of
However, in due course of time, the
assessing group should build up their own records/develop expertise so that the
order of requirement of
(ii) In RMS facilitated Bills of Entry, notwithstanding the CCR instruction, the Docks officer shall not insist for ADC/NOC if the Importer/CHA presents a copy of past Bill of Entry containing the remark of non-requirement of NOC from ADC for the item under clearance (whether for the same importer or otherwise).
3. Difficulties faced in the implementation of the Standing Order may be reported to undersigned.
COMMISSIONER OF C
Copy to :
1. Chief Commissioner of Customs, JNCH, Mumbai Zone II.
2. Commissioner of Customs (Export), JNCH
3. All ADCs/JC (Import), JNCH
4. All DCs/ACs (Import), JNCH
5. EDI/System Manager with a request to place it on JNCH web site.
6. CHS Section . For placing on Notice Board.
7. Office copy.